Thanks a lot for visiting this Excel tutorial site.
If you are an Excel Spreadsheet enthusiast, I am sure you would find a lot of good tutorials and videos here.
Even if you are not into Excel, you will find some cool tricks and templates that you can use to instantly boost your productivity.
WHO AM I?
I am Sumit Bansal from India and I started this Excel Tips and Tutorials website in May 2013.
While I have been using Excel spreadsheets for more than 10 years now, it was the summer of 2013 when I got neck-deep into it. Every day, I would learn something new, and I wanted to share it with other people. So one fine day, I started trumpexcel.com.
Before working full-time on this blog, I worked as a financial analyst. My work involved a lot of data crunching and analysis and MS Excel was my weapon of choice.
Now, I spent most of my time creating tutorials & videos and learning new stuff in Excel.
I have been recognized by Microsoft as a Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in Excel for sharing my Excel knowledge and helping people learn Excel.
If you have an Excel query, you can reach out to me at email@example.com. I respond to emails once in a week (or sometimes 2 weeks), so there could be a delay.
Some Useful Excel Tutorials/Resources
Here you will find a lot of free tutorials and videos. Below are some areas that you can begin with:
- Excel Functions – 100+ functions with Examples and Video.
- Excel Tips – A collection of tips that you can apply instantly to be more productive.
- Excel VBA Tips – A collection of useful VBA resource guides and tips to help you automate repetitive tasks in Excel.
- Excel Charting Tips – Tips to make you a charting Rockstar.
- Excel Dashboards – Detailed tutorials, examples, and download files.
- Free Excel Templates – There is a template for every situation.
- Best Excel Books – The best Excel books to make you an Excel pro.
FREE ONLINE EXCEL TRAINING
If you want to get ahead of the curve in a short and most effective way, here are some online Excel training for you:
- FREE Excel Training (12+ Hours of Basic/Advanced videos)
- Excel Dashboard Course
- Excel VBA Course
- Excel Power Query Course