Excel Education Scholarship
A $1000 Education Scholarship (Yearly)
Education means the world to us.
In an effort to assist students, we have decided to offer a yearly $1000 scholarship to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
How to Apply
To apply, submit one 500-700 word essay on 'How does data analytics helps in making business decisions?'
Your essays would be judged on clarity of thoughts and originality.
Try to keep your sentences short and crisp.
Send your essay in a word document or as PDF to scholarship[at]trumpexcel.com
One winner will receive a $1000 scholarship reward.
Winner's essays will be shared on our website (if the author’s permission is granted).
All essays should be submitted by 11:59 PM (GMT), October 31st, 2017.
The applications will be reviewed and the winner's name will be revealed on the 15th of November 2017.
Essays submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Essay should be 500-700 words.
- All essays must be 100% original.
- Each essay will be checked for plagiarism. Essays should only be written in English.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile (or any other social media profile) so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- Applicants should include the details of their college and the course they are pursuing.
The winner will be announced on November 15, 2017. Winners will also be informed via email.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs.
If you have any queries, reach out to us at scholarship[at]trumpexcel.com