Excel Dashboards can be very useful when you need to assess the performance of some key metrics over a period of time.
This Call Center Performance Dashboard enables the user to analyze the performance on a weekly basis and track key call center metrics.
Call Center Performance Dashboard
Here's a how the dashboard looks:
Click here to download the Call Center Performance Dashboard
Here are the metrics that you can track using this dashboard:
- Call center level data: This includes total call, average answer speed, abandon rate, average calls/minute, overall satisfaction score (chart), SLA limits.
- Agent level data: This includes total calls, calls answered, average answer speed, call resolution (%), and call resolution trend.
- Department level data: Call abandon rate by departments.
Note that Week #1 starts from 4 January 2016 in this dashboard as that is when you get the complete data for a week (and is a proper comparison with other weeks).
Here is how this dashboard works:
- You can analyze weekly data by using the scroll bar to change weeks. When you change the week, the entire dashboard gets updated with data for that week.
- You also have the ability to sort metrics data by agents (by selecting the radio button). When you select a radio button, the entire data for agents gets sorted in a descending order for that selected metric. The bar chart also updates and sorts the names based on the selection.
Note: This dashboard uses a lot of formulas and as a result, when you change the scroll bar value, you may see it running to the end. It especially happens if you're using a slow machine. This is due to a lot of calculations that happen in the backend. A workaround is to click on the scroll bar tip and then remove the cursor from it.
When you download this dashboard, you get access to everything (nothing is locked) and you can learn some cool things that make this dashboard, such as:
- Using the Scroll bar to change weeks.
- Using Radio Buttons to sort data.
- Using SUMPRODUCT function to perform calculations based on user selection.
- Speedometer chart to show the overall satisfaction score for the selected week.
- Sparklines to show call resolution trend for each agent.
- Bar chart to show satisfaction score for agents. Notice a small smiley appears when the agent's score is more than 3.5
This dashboard is a part of my Excel Dashboard Course but I decided to give it away to everyone for free.
Let me know your thoughts/feedback in the comments section.
Other Excel Dashboard Tutorials:
- A 3 part KPI Dashboard Series: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Premier League Season 2014-15 Visualized in an Excel Dashboard
- Game of Thrones Dashboard in Excel.
You May Also Like the Following Excel Tutorials:
- The Complete Guide to Creating an Excel Dashboard.
- How to Insert and use a Checkbox in Excel.
- How to Add a Drop-down List in Excel.
- Using Bullet Charts in Excel Dashboards.
- How to create heat maps in Excel.
- How to create Waffle charts for dashboards.